The very sweet Desiree from Rosalind Russell: Dazzling Star has given me the Versatile Blogger Award!
Thanks so much; that's really nice of you! : )
According to the rules, I have to share seven facts about myself and then pass the award on to some more versatile bloggers! Here we go:
01. I still use VHS tapes.
02. Pretzels are my favorite snack food.
03. I often get compliments on my handwriting.
04. I was born and raised in the US, and ancestors on my father's side have lived in this country since the 1700s. My family background is European.
05. Some time ago I started collecting classic Hollywood memorabilia. It's only a very small collection so far, but it's fun! I currently have four signed photographs and three personal items (purse, brooch, cigarette case).
06. One of my favorite books is The Age of Innocence, by Edith Wharton. I actually own three copies of the novel (all different editions), and both of the film versions (1934 and 1993).
07. I have blue eyes.
And I've decided to pass on the award to three lovely film bloggers:
Clara at Via Margutta 51.
Clara's blog is one of my very favorites -- and actually it's the first one I followed after starting my own site! Her posts are always thoughtful, creative, clever, beautifully written, and such a treat to read.
Emma at Let's Misbehave.
Pre-codes are some of my favorite films. So it's great to visit Emma's blog because she focuses exclusively on them! She consistently keeps things interesting while sharing her thoughts on this fascinating era along with movie reviews, photos, interviews, magazine articles, video clips, and more.
Sofia at Film Flare.
Sofia's sleek and stylish blog is a very cool combination of both classic films and modern ones, so it's basically guaranteed that there will be something for anyone to enjoy! It's a pleasure to read her observations on many aspects of film.
Thanks for reading, and thank you again to Desiree for giving me the award. : )